Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > The Krinar's Bane

The Krinar's Bane by May Sage

bookshelves: reviewed

Krinar's Bane, a novella length sci-fi romance, tells the story of Eva and Zarken and begins after the events in Close Remembrance.
Zarken has come to Earth to develop a program that can help stop any violent protestations from the Resistance before they happen and while in a bar spots Eva and wants her immediately, something that quite plagues him.
Eva's character is a strong, sassy, brave heroine - a girl after my own heart. I absolutely adored her and the way that she views the world and the way that she thinks.
I love Eva's kick ass, stubborn attitude and determination to think for herself.
Zarken's character, though, I wanted to kick in the head.
Zarken is one of the oldest Krinar's, a Krinar who could sit on the council or become one of the revered Elders if he chose to do so.
With that stated, I guess that it really isn't that surprising that he's rather apathetic and bored with life with an attitude that could use good swift kick in the butt and viewpoints on humans that don't just border on the insulting but are insulting.
I found his transformation throughout the book rather fascinating to see.
The real star of the book for me though was Eva. She brought the story and Zarken to life.
I highly recommend reading this book.

An arc of this book was generously provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Find me on:
Bingeworthybookblog
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Krinar's Bane.

Started Reading
September 4, 2017 – Finished Reading
September 12, 2017 – Shelved
September 7, 2018 – Shelved as: reviewed

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by May (new)