Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Dark & Otherworldly: A Krinar Bundle

Dark & Otherworldly by Anna Zaires

bookshelves: reviewed

The X-Club , one of the books featured in this bundle, is a cautionary tale of the Krinar, a story to emphasize to humans that some things are better left to the imagination.
This story is about Amy and her quest to move away from the journalism 'fluff' pieces she's assigned and onto real journalism pieces - to do this, she decides to write a factual expose on the Krinar, primarily, on the X-Clubs where humans can go to hook up with Krinars.
This is where the tale truly begins and while I like the novella length story and the sexy fun times with a dash of fear and edge that's contained within the pages, I was never quite satisfied with the ending of the story and felt as though there was more to the story to be told.
Something I mustn't have been alone in thinking as Hettie Ivers as part of the Krinar Kindle World has written a continuation of Amy and Vair's story titled Vair: Beyond the X-Club which I've already read and absolutely love! Definitely one click both books. Highly recommended.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark & Otherworldly.

Started Reading