Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > The Krinar Chronicles: Krinar Diplomacy

The Krinar Chronicles by Josie Litton

bookshelves: reviewed
Read 2 times. Last read September 2, 2017.

Krinar Diplomacy Josie Litton's contribution to the Krinar Kindle World is a novella length sci-fi romance book that can be read as either part of the Krinar Chronicles and Krinar Kindle World series as a whole or on its own.
(In other words, you don't have to have read all of the Krinar series books in order to enjoy this book.)
For those readers, who have enjoyed Anna Zaire's Krinar Chronicles books you'll know that The Krinar Captive gave readers a tantalizing brief glimpse of 'The Great Panic' that ensued after the Krinar's arrival on Earth - this period in the human/Krinar recent history has been of some interest for me and I've wanted to see it explored in further depth for some time.
I'd find myself wondering how exactly a modicum of peace was established between the humans and Krinar's, enough so, that by the time Mia and Korum's story came into play that Mia wasn't overly terrified of Korum, just mainly wary.
In Krinar Diplomacy readers are given a closer look at The Great Panic that came about after the Ks arrival and the actions that were taken to help stem the panic, but, at the forefront of the book is the story of Charlotte and Jarek and their instant connection and chemistry with one another.

Told with flashes of tongue in cheek humour, Charlotte and Jarek's story is a welcome addition to the Krinar world.
Full of romance, with a back drop of planetary politics and unrest, with a touch of action and suspense, this is a great novella length book that I read in a few short hours and will happily read again.
Josie Litton has found a new reader in me.

An arc of this book was provided to me by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Check out the blog for an interview with the author
Bingeworthy Book Blog
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Krinar Chronicles.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
August 18, 2017 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
August 18, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
Started Reading