Charles Francis's Reviews > Writing for Bliss: A Seven-Step Plan for Telling Your Story and Transforming Your Life

Writing for Bliss by Diana  Raab

Diana Raab’s new book, Writing for Bliss, reminds me of a time when I was young. I wrote out my entire life history of meaningful events, and shared them with another person. The process helped me put things into better perspective, as opposed to just having the painful memories floating around in my head taking jabs at my emotions. What a liberating experience it was. I was able to leave my past where it belonged—in the past.

Dr. Raab offers you a blueprint for transforming your life through writing. Her insightful book is full of great writing prompts to help you gain clarity of past events in your life, and the emotions associated with them. Writing for Bliss takes transformation through writing to another level. It will help you remove the thorns in your psyche, so you can free yourself from the bondage of your past, and realize true inner peace and happiness. I highly recommend her new book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Writing for Bliss.

September 1, 2017 – Started Reading
September 10, 2017 – Shelved
September 10, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Diana Raab Charles

Thanks so much for your review. I am very grateful for the time you took to write it.

Creatively yours,