Diana's's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Sep 20, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

Quotes Diana's Liked

J.R. Ward
“Don't be an asshole"
Rhage summed up the regurgitation with two words: "Kettle.Black."
Fucking hell. "Did you guys plan that out?"
"Yeah and if you don't fight us"- Hollywood bit down on the grape Tootsie Pop-"we'll do it again- only with the dance moves this time"
"Spare me."
"Fine.Unless you agree to home it,we WILL rock the dance moves." To prove the point ,the moron linked his palms behind his head and started doing something obscene with his hips. Which was backed up by a series of,"Uh-huh,uh-huh,ohhhh, yeeeeeeah,who's your daddy..."
The others looked at Rhage like he'd grown a horn in the middle of his forehead. Nothing unusual there. And Tohr knew that, in spite of this ridiculous diversion,if he didn't cave,the lot of them would crawl so far up his ass,he'd be coughing up shitkickers.
Rhage wheeled around,shoved out his butt,and started slapping his moneymaker like it was bread dough.
"For the love of the Virgin Scribe,"Z muttered "put us out of this misery, and go the fuck home"
Someone else chimed in, "You know, I never thought there were advantages to being blind..."
"Or deaf"
"Or mute," somebody added”
J.R. Ward, Lover Reborn

September 20, 2011 – Shelved
March 26, 2012 – Started Reading
March 28, 2012 –
March 29, 2012 –
March 30, 2012 –
March 30, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Becki (new)

Becki Is it good??? Did your read fifty shades of grey???

Diana's Becki wrote: "Is it good??? Did your read fifty shades of grey???"

I just got it this morning!! had it on pre order :)
will start today I think this will be very good! seen a bunch of comments around from bloggers that have spoken with J.R Ward and I am really excited..

I Have heard so much about Fifty Shades of Grey and its on my TBR pile.. Have you read yet? if so do you recommend?
KIT...