Serena's Reviews > Lucky Number Eleven

Lucky Number Eleven by Adriana Locke

5 LUCKY EVER AFTER STARS!!!

OMG!!!!! BRANCH HAS STOLEN MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL!!! He can keep it!! RAWR!!!!

What can I say about this book? I loved it from the minute I started. It's sexy, its hot, it's fun, it gave me the feels and it made my heart melt. And I also got a bit ragey...not gonna lie.

The bromance between Branch and Finn was off the hook! God, it's one of my favourite things. Love. Love. Loved it! I laughed so hard at some of the things that these two would say to each other. And I loved Finn's protectiveness over his sister. LOVED. IT. He's so dreamy. I would love to read his story!

I loved the chemistry and banter between Layla and Branch. It was instant. I loved how natural they were together. Some of the scenes had me smiling so big, I thought my face would crack...right along with my heart, in a good way. Well, speaking of hearts, it actually did shatter, but I just knew it would be put back together because Branch and Layla were meant to be! That epilogue though. OH. MY. OVARIES. I think I got pregnant just from that scene. Hell, I think I got pregnant from the whole book. Now, go on and get it on with Branch!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucky Number Eleven.

September 10, 2017 – Started Reading
September 10, 2017 – Shelved
September 10, 2017 –
80.0% "OH MY FUCK. YESSSS."
September 10, 2017 –