Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Renegade

Renegade by Brynley Blake

bookshelves: reviewed

Renegade is the second book in Brynley Blake's Phoenix Rising series but it's the first book that I have read by this author.
Admittedly, I found myself feeling a bit lost while reading the books because events had happened in the first book that I had missed (because I hadn't read the first book in the series).
I'm planning on buying the first book in the series and reading that and then planning on a re-read of this book because although I did flounder around a bit during the story because of information I had missed out on in the first book, I really enjoyed reading Renegade
Ordinarily, when I'm reading a book and I feel as though I have missed out on too many things or too much information that was previously mentioned in other books, I'll put the book down, but I didn't do that with Renegade because the romance and chemistry between Gemma and Walker just completely sucked me in and kept me reading, I wanted to see the journey they'd take me on and what a journey it was. I'm looking forward to the next installment in this series.

An arc of this book was generously provided to me by Entangled Publishing LLC (Brazen) and Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review

Find me on:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Renegade.

Started Reading