Heather andrews's Reviews > Hansel 1-4: The Complete Series

Hansel 1-4 by Ella James

PART 1:
This time around Ella's fairytale is more dirty, gritty and surprisingly there was something I didn't like about it and I kept waiting for that problem to change but it never did. I wish I could say what it was but I think it would be a spoiler, it's nothing major I still enjoyed the book I was just upset that by the end of this part no one knew who they were (I hope that makes sense). Hansel or Lucas as the boy likes to go by is a dirty boy, "I want you to blow me," I tell her, stroking my hard c***. "I'll give you instructions if you need them." In one line I saw hope that the next book I will like more because I think the boy will start to figure his s*** out.

PART 2:
Apparently a drunk Hansel is still a very well endowed functioning Hansel, "his vacant gaze clings to mine. "I can still eff you." He reaches down between his legs, and I'm shocked to find he's hard." He's so different with Leah, he's gentle, "you're new at this," he murmurs, nipping at me. "I don't want to hurt you. Only pleasure for you, baby." I enjoyed this installment and I'm looking forward to the next one.

PART 3:
Each installment gets more darker and twisted and Hansel oh I mean 'Edgar' what the hell is wrong with that boy? "You don't have a boyfriend now. I can believe that. You've been effing me. But there must have been someone before. Who was the last?" I cross my arms, mirroring her stance. "What was the last?" He was just ruder than usual this time around, "Jesus, Leah. I don't want to talk about this s***. I don't want to get to know you. Grown up Leah. I effed you. You didn't do it my way. I don't effing blame you, but let's let this die." Then we kind of see a change in him when he realizes (or I think he realizes) that she's going to need his support, "yes," she whispers. He gaze clings to mine. "But...can I hold your arm?" I hold my arm out to her, effing glad to be of use in some way." I can honestly say I'm ready for the final installment I'm ready to see how this ends.

PART 4:
In order to understand people sometimes you have to look into their pasts and let me tell you what Hansel's ain't pretty but you can read that for yourself. I loved seeing the caring and loving Hansel, "do you want me to hold your hand?" he asks in a low voice. His face is solemn. Concerned, I think." There's a lot more emotion in this book from both Leah and Hansel, "don't move, okay. Don't move. Baby, please." She's sobbing as she pulls onto the mountain road. "Just hang on. I'll take you somewhere good. Somewhere they can help you. I'll go with you. I won't let anybody treat you bad. I'm sorry I'm crying." Also a big a** secret is revealed I kinda can't say I saw it coming but with the way Hansel's mother was I kinda wasn't surprised. Both Leah and Hansel have come a long way and I'm glad to see them get the ending they deserved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hansel 1-4.

September 4, 2017 – Started Reading