Lo Bookfrantic's Reviews > Spiders in the Grove

Spiders in the Grove by J.A. Redmerski

"I'm not afraid. Monsters aren't usually afraid of other monsters."

I did not expected this twisted mind games of a story. The author seriously had me hanging on a thread the entire time.

Now I feel empty, my heart is bleeding out for all these amazing characters. I don't feel any satisfaction in fact I feel is just so numb. So many questions and no answers and I need to know what's going to happen to all my babies ugh I feel so lost and have no idea how to get a hold of my self with all these emotions.

I was in rage at some scenes, I was utterly excited at others but I was completely sad for the end. I hated the end it was too short too blahhh and it left me just empty and not satisfied. I don't know how I will survive if book 8 takes another 2yrs to be release. This book was definitely the most suspenseful and twisted than the others, no happy fart rainbow unicorn for damn sure. I still liked it thought because I came to love each and every single one of the characters that I will die loving them. I just need answers.

sooo...this is me right now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spiders in the Grove.

September 2, 2017 – Shelved
February 13, 2018 – Shelved as: suspense
February 13, 2018 – Shelved as: thriller-mystery
February 13, 2018 – Shelved as: assassins
February 13, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

Hulya Kara Yuksel OMFG 😍😍😍 I'm dying to read this book. 😏😏😏

Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!*** YASSS girl! I needs it!

Lo Bookfrantic Hulya wrote: "OMFG 😍😍😍 I'm dying to read this book. 😏😏😏"

Mee too!!! 😁 can't wait.

Lo Bookfrantic Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!*** wrote: "YASSS girl! I needs it!"

I know it, January can't come soon enough. Author said end of January 2018 but I'm hoping we get it as a Christmas present LMAO 😆

Elle's Book Blog Just saw the cover! Blown away!!!!!

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ I FUCKING NEED THIS!!!!! OMG!!

Lo Bookfrantic Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦ wrote: "Just saw the cover! Blown away!!!!!"

Exactly Elle!! 😍😍😍

Lo Bookfrantic Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ wrote: "I FUCKING NEED THIS!!!!! OMG!!"

Me too 😩

Hope Burkhardt I NEED THIS NOW!

Lo Bookfrantic Hope wrote: "I NEED THIS NOW!"

The waiting is torture 😩😣 lol

Karla herrera dios que dolor muero por ese libro

Lo Bookfrantic Karla wrote: "dios que dolor muero por ese libro"

Yo tambien 😩, todavia no tenemos una fecha 😭. Hasta ahorita vi este mensaje, perdona Karla.

message 13: by April (new) - added it

April Thanks for posting that hon!! can't wait to see the tv series!!

Lo Bookfrantic April wrote: "Thanks for posting that hon!! can't wait to see the tv series!!"

Gurlll not going to lie, i am not excited about the tv series I just want this final book hahah and we have a release February 13th

message 15: by April (new) - added it

April I just saw this update! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! I think I may go back and re-read the entire series again :D

Lo Bookfrantic April wrote: "I just saw this update! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! I think I may go back and re-read the entire series again :D"

I know right?!!! So fucking excited hahaha 😂

Hulya Kara Yuksel I'm with you! OMG I can't wait to read next book and I hope -as you said- we won't wait another 2 years... :-/

Lo Bookfrantic Hulya wrote: "I'm with you! OMG I can't wait to read next book and I hope -as you said- we won't wait another 2 years... :-/"

Thanks girl!! And yes we need the next book like asap... I just can't deal with that ending hahaha (view spoiler)(view spoiler)

Gisela Garcia I agree, I didn't like the ending much because (view spoiler)

Bella Koesmarsono i knew in my heart from the first moment i read this book that a man like victor faust could never settle down and fell in love just like that to izabel. at the end i thought that one of them (and that is victor) will be dead. because he's becoming weaker in every moment he spends with izabel. so when i read the last part when izabel and victor decided to part ways makes me sad, but relief; at lest that none of them died. but the part that makes me sad is that i have to wait for another 2 years or 3, to knows what gonna happen to fredrik and niklas. and also i am curious what's nora going to be and what role she's going to do in the next book because out of all characters in this book, she's the one i'm grown fond of😉

message 21: by Hulya (last edited Feb 15, 2018 09:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hulya Kara Yuksel Loyda wrote: "Thanks girl!! And yes we need the next book like asap... I just can't deal with that ending.."

Same! OMG What the actual f@ck happened? Ugh I don't want to send dozen messages to Ms.Redmerski but she better be hurry to write next book or we will lose our minds!! :D

Lo Bookfrantic Gisela wrote: "I agree, I didn't like the ending much because [spoilers removed]"

@Gisela, yes that ending :((( (view spoiler)

Lo Bookfrantic Bella wrote: "i knew in my heart from the first moment i read this book that a man like victor faust could never settle down and fell in love just like that to izabel. at the end i thought that one of them (and ..."

@Bella OMG yessss!!! (view spoiler)

Lo Bookfrantic Hulya wrote: "Loyda wrote: "Thanks girl!! And yes we need the next book like asap... I just can't deal with that ending.."

@Hulya bahaha you better be on it girl we need the next book haha

E C  Wood If you want to join a discussion group about the series, I started one! I really, really want to talk to some people who understand all of the feelings I have about this series
THANK YOU!