Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Rescued by the Wolf

Rescued by the Wolf by Sasha Summers

bookshelves: reviewed

I’ve been looking forward to reading this book since I read Falling for the Billionaire Werewolf and His Baby, the first book in the Blood Moon Brotherhood series and Rescued by the Wolf surpassed every expectation that I had for the second book.
First off, it wasn’t until reading the blurb for the book (when I realised it was coming out soon) that I discovered that Mal was alive and my immediate thought was ‘awesome, Mal’s alive, he was one of the characters I was most interested about in the first book’ and my second thought was ‘Mal’s alive, oh boy, what does that mean?’
What it means is that from the first page of the book, you are swept into the story and dragged along at breakneck speed through the story.
Witnessing Mal’s transformation from a man whose only thought was of vengeance to a man who wants only the best for the woman he considers his responsibility.
Read the book and witness his struggle to stay distant, yet protective of Olivia, to keep a modicum of space between them to protect her and revel in the scorching hot love scenes and intense emotional connection that the couple share.
If you’ve been debating about reading this book, I highly recommend that you read it.
I believe that it can be read as a standalone and in all honesty, I enjoyed this book a lot more than the first book in the series.

An arc of this book was generously provided to me by Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rescued by the Wolf.

Started Reading