Maria...'s Reviews > Falling Fast

Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds

”4 Falling Too Fast Stars”

I might have fallen fast, but I fell right into the perfect life.

I really enjoyed this book!

Colton and Gia were so cute together!

”I love you, Gia. Had no idea what love was until you, but I know now, and I know I’ll always cherish everything you’ve given to me.”

I liked their story and how smoothly it unfolded!

I love the “Until” series and her possessive heroes are my undoing but I enjoyed the slow pace this one had! It wasn’t all about “the heroine is the one, I want her, she’s mine, she doesn’t get out of my sight, and marry me and boom kids on the way”!

I mean don’t get me wrong I love all these and some, but I liked the pace this book had. They started to know each other and slowly fall in love and and plan a future together and finding their real one in the end!

Sweet story and awesome second characters!

”Best thing that ever happened to me is you. You’re the best part of my day, the best part of my life, and I’m really looking forward to spending my life with you.”

It’s been a while since I read one of ARR’s book without having blanks or unanswered questions!

It was refreshing and gave me hope that her next books will be as well written and detailed as this one! *fingers crossed* Because I have a long list from this author to read! More specifically an unfinished list because I love this author and I’ll read her books until the end of time!!!

“Dramatic Much???” O.o

...I tend to forget the world exists outside of
Colton when he is anywhere near me.

P.S. Can’t wait for Tide’s story! I wanted him pared with Natasha but who knows! ;p

P.S.S I really love the cover! So pretty!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling Fast.

August 31, 2017 – Shelved
August 31, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
October 24, 2017 – Started Reading
October 26, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Melissa Grech Is this book out?

Maria... Melissa Grech Is this book out?

It's coming out on October 24th!