Haydee R's Reviews > Play Me

Play Me by Laura Ruby

F 50x66
Sep 19, 2011

bookshelves: currently-reading

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play Me.

09/25/2011 page 38
12.0% "I barely started reading the book and a lot of drama is already happening throughout the book. The main character in the book is Eddy, he loves to photography and flirting with girls. He is part of a web show called Riot Grrl 16 and are entering a contest for MTV. They might actually have the chance to win, but after breaking Gina's, the main star in the web show, heart who knows if she wants to work with him anymore"
10/02/2011 page 73
23.0% "It's starting to get entertaining, for Gina's wish on Eddy getting played on might actually happen. Eddy is now playing the game with Lucinda, a girl who is not even his type. Although Lucinda seems to be harder to play for him to win. Ahh, who knows who will win the game either Eddy or Lucinda. I have a feeling she knows what he's up to, for she knows he is a player, and she might just know how to get to him."
10/10/2011 page 100
31.0% "I just found out that Lucinda was the first girl Eddy kissed when he was little. What a shocker! Especially since in the beginning of the book Eddy said Lucinda wasn't his type. Looks like she actually was his type a few years ago, but is she his type now. At times it looks like she is if he still remembers how she tasted when he first kissed her. Then again he played her back then and maybe that's why she's a hard t"
10/24/2011 page 130
41.0% "I could honestly say that the book right now isn't that interesting for the moment. Although I'm still reading and reading to get to the good part, were all the teen drama involves. Especially since I suspect that sooner or later Lucinda will play Eddie big time. Although, the readings in the last chapter got me wondering if Lucinda is a game or finally someone real to Eddie, by the way he explains his emotions towar"
10/24/2011 page 130
41.0% "I could honestly say that the book right now isn't that interesting for the moment. Although I'm still reading and reading to get to the good part, were all the teen drama involves. Especially since I suspect that sooner or later Lucinda will play Eddie big time. Although, the readings in the last chapter got me wondering if Lucinda is a game or finally someone real to Eddie. Hmm, this will soon be revealed later!"
10/30/2011 page 181
57.0% "Finally he settled down with a girl, and that would be with Lucinda. The only hard part is to break it to Gina about his new girlfriend. Turns out she doesn't care and isn't fussing over him with a new girl. Gina shows that she clearly moved on. Now let's see what happens between Eddie's relashionship with Lucinda..."