Karen Mc 's Reviews > Hate to Love You

Hate to Love You by Tijan

You know you've read a book that rocked your world when you don't want it to end. Tijan Meyer writes such raw and riveting stories that FEEL SO REAL, and I am always left wanting...NEEDING MORE. Hate to Love You is a HEADY HIGH, an edge-of-your-seat, emotionally-entwined, delicious drama-infused love story! This tale HITS DEEP with a few punches—touchy situations you may not see coming but ones that will TOUCH YOU and ones you will FEEL! Heartfelt and hypnotizing, Hate to Love You is a romance you'll feel while reading, and oh did I feel Tijan's words take hold of me!

Hate to Love You INTOXICATED ME where I was fully immersed into the college world. These charismatic characters quickly became my classmates and my friends. My college days flashed before my eyes as I was taken back to a care-free time of university life with classes, books, frat parties, and young love. I lived and breathed this book as Hate to Love You became me.

Beautiful and badass Kennedy Clarke was burned in the past but is ready for a fresh start in college, hoping to learn from her high school mistakes and avoid all the hot boys and all the drama. Sarcastic, smart, and sassy, Kennedy is my spirit animal. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is a leader rather than a follower. I ADORED and ADMIRED this heroine so much!

It was better to start swinging first then to get hit by someone else.

College Quarterback, Shay Coleman, is a HOT with a HUGE HEART! It was INSTA-LOVE! Shay is a Viking God who OWNED EVERY OUNCE OF ME! I could not get enough of this perfect man!

"That's called charisma and perhaps map animal sexiness. It oozes out, and you are affected...I know what's good, Clarke, and it's definitely me."

When Kennedy and Shay connect in class, it's one CHEMISTRY-FILLED COLLISION! This hero and heroine's chemistry is intense and insane. The sexual tension is off-the-charts!

"We hate each other. Fine. But not right now."

His lips nipped at mine. I felt them smile as he murmured,

"I don't hate you right now at all."

I MELTED at words that are PURE MAGIC, ones that pulled me in deep!

His lips met mine, and he whispered against them, "I don't play fair. Ever."

Hate to Love You rains with kisses...so many sweet and sexy kisses between a heroine who has lost faith in men and a hero who makes her believe again. These kisses said so much! I loved Kennedy and Shay together!

Oh. My. SWOON! My head was full of swoony sensations and so much goodness!

"No thinking. Just . . ." He bent down, his lips over mine. "Feeling this."

I felt Hate to Love You PENETRATE ME! The passion...the promise...I FELT EVERY WORD I READ! The push and the pull was my DRUG that I both hated and loved. Hate to Love You twists and turns around the heart in a romance roller coaster of feels, and I FELT IT ALL!

Words reached inside and grabbed my heart hard, tugging it the whole way where it stayed stuck in this story. Hate to Love You broke me with a heavy hit to my heart where my tears bled onto the pages. Happy tears. Heartbreaking tears. Hopeful tears. In a HEART-WRENCHING and HEARTWARMING romance, Hate to Love You made my heart both shatter and soar.

Hate to Love You is a SLOW BURN of a romance that oozes smolder, sweetness, and strength. Kennedy and Shays' love is hard-fought love at its best, and their story seems far from over. As always, Tijan Meyer has WOWED ME and left me panting for more! I did not want Hate to Love You to end, this most delicious of dramas meets potent and passionate romance. I fell in love with this soul-searing story over and over again, one where the feels remain long after the last page.

"You can let me in."

"You're in. You're so far in that I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

"Then I'm in, and you're in, too."

💋💋💋💋💋 sweet and smoldering 'hate to love' kisses

A MUST-MEET ROMANCE!

➡️ http://amzn.to/2xCe73X

Web: http://www.bookaliciousbabes.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bookaliciousb...
Readers Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/BBBBoo...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bookaliciousbb
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bookaliciousbb

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hate to Love You.

August 24, 2017 – Started Reading
August 24, 2017 – Shelved
August 26, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie What a wonderful review!

message 2: by Diane (new) - added it