Nadia's Reviews > Runaway Groom

Runaway Groom by Lauren Layne

This was too cute. And it was so easy to read, like I started this morning and it's 3 pm and I couldn't put it down. I'd love to see this made into a movie, I would totally go watch it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Runaway Groom.

August 24, 2017 – Shelved
March 12, 2018 – Shelved as: it-s-so-fluffy-i-m-gonna-die
March 12, 2018 – Shelved as: melts-your-heart
March 12, 2018 – Shelved as: this-is-gooood
March 12, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

mich I feel like I only been reading borderline duds lately :P This was the first book I actually enjoyed in forever it feels like! It was cute :)

Nadia It was cute! omg i feel the same, like nothing can keep my interest for longer than a few pages. I need a good book in my life 😦

mich me too! I've totally been starting a bunch of books and then quitting after only a few sentences sometimes lol. It's a weird kind of reading funk that I'm in...

Nadia mich wrote: "me too! I've totally been starting a bunch of books and then quitting after only a few sentences sometimes lol. It's a weird kind of reading funk that I'm in..."

I blame Harry Potter. I've recently reread the series and now nothing matches the awesomeness.

mich Did I ever tell you? I’ve never read or watched that series yet! 😳 I don’t know what I was doing back when all that was happening? And then the past few years I keep thinking I’ll finally do it, but then I never do (And I don’t know why??)

Nadia mich wrote: "Did I ever tell you? I’ve never read or watched that series yet! 😳 I don’t know what I was doing back when all that was happening? And then the past few years I keep thinking I’ll finally do it, bu..."

Well, there it is! Your ticket out of this book funk, but once you finish reading, you'll probably end up in a new one. 😄 Just whatever you do, don't watch the movies first. They're terrible.

mich No to the movies first? Ok, will do! (I just noticed your new picture! you and your cat kinda almost haz the same expression on your faces I LOVE IT)

Nadia loool I guess it's true what they say, after a while we start looking like our pets 😂