Jacqueline Smith's Reviews > Marrying an Alien Pop Star

Marrying an Alien Pop Star by Kendra L. Saunders

I'm one of the lucky ones who received an ARC of this book because, let's be honest, I cannot get enough of Griffin Valentino or Devon London. They are seriously my favorite book boyfriends of all time. Though I guess Griffin is officially a book HUSBAND now!

Daisy Kirkwood is adjusting to life on Kalesstria, running her very own intergalactic music shop, and preparing for her upcoming wedding to Prince Griffin, who just also happens to be the hottest British pop star since... well... ever. Think Matt Bellamy meets Harry Styles meets glitter meets tacky purple sweaters meets super hot alien powers meets something that is beautifully, hilariously, uniquely Griffin.

Y'all, I can't even tell you how much I love these books. For one thing, the plot flows perfectly. Kendra L. Saunders has mastered the art of conflict and climax, story and setting. That's something that I cannot say for a lot of writers, myself included. I think it goes without saying that I will read anything she writes in the future (especially if it features hot British aliens!).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marrying an Alien Pop Star.

Finished Reading