Momma Hellmouth's Reviews > Goldie

Goldie by Chiah Wilder

My Review of GOLDIE: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 4)
by Chiah Wilder
My Rating 4.5 Stars
The Night Rebels MC, is showing to be books that I must read! Goldie’s story is one that was a page turner for me. I could not put it down!
Goldie is the tattoo artist working at one of the shops ran by the club and in walks some girls that have been out on the town drinking it up, and the quiet one wants a tattoo put right on her lovely heart-shaped backside!..and let the story begin!
I enjoyed each page of the sexy read, nothing better than a sexy as sin biker man-whore getting thrown off his game by someone from his past, yet to close to his best friend.
This Road captain is about to go on the adventure of a lifetime and it was one that I enjoyed completely.
The reason this one didn’t make a 5 star for me was I felt towards the end it was a bit rushed and I would have liked to have seen Goldie and his best friend go through the motions of repairing the friendship they had-had their whole lives and that would have made this the perfect 5 star read for me.
** I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review from Author & Enticing Journey Promotions **

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goldie.

Started Reading