Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Fixed Forever

Fixed Forever by Laurelin Paige

bookshelves: 2018, arc, my-kind-of-alpha, re-reads

This was not what I expected but everything I wanted! Holy hotness! Laurelin Paige did an awesome job of bringing us the exact vibe from the original series.

I thought maybe this would be a nice epilogue story of my favorite couple. We see them with kids all happy and maybe a little bit of angst thrown in to spice it up. Boy was I wrong. This could rival the creativity and suspense the original books provided.

Hudson and Alayna pick right back up 7 years later and it felt like we never left them. We do get to see them with kids, which I absolutely love. Who doesn't want to see a favorite book boyfriend being a good dad? Man was that hot!

The kids were the predictable part of this book, but the rest was a roller coaster ride you won't want to miss out on. I want to talk about what I just read so badly but I won't. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who is as big of a fan of this series. Just know that you won't be disappointed. It was fantastic! A must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fixed Forever.

August 23, 2017 – Shelved
August 23, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 17, 2018 – Started Reading
June 17, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
June 17, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
June 19, 2018 – Shelved as: my-kind-of-alpha
June 19, 2018 – Shelved as: re-reads
June 19, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)

message 1: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin Whaaa?!?!?!?!

Mindy Lou's Book Review I know! Such a tease!

message 3: by Janie (new) - added it

Janie Is this going to be more Hudson? Damn I hope so.

Mindy Lou's Book Review It is! I can't wait!

message 5: by Janie (new) - added it

Janie June is definitely too far away!!

Mindy Lou's Book Review I kind of want Celias story. Maybe we'll get that someday too

message 7: by Janie (new) - added it

Janie I don't know if she's redeemable for me. I'd try it though lol.

Mindy Lou's Book Review When I first finished, I thought the same thing but when she revealed a bit more in Hudsons book, I could see where the author could play it as her bringing Alayna to Hudson. Wishful thinking, I know.

message 9: by Janie (new) - added it

Janie Well I still have to read Hudson. I have it and just forgot. Maybe I'll feel the same after that.

Mindy Lou's Book Review You gotta read itJanie!!!

message 11: by Candy (new) - added it

Candy OMG OMG my favorite couple is coming back!! But you are so right June is a long way off!

Mindy Lou's Book Review I hope we get to see him with kids!!

message 13: by Candy (new) - added it

Candy Mindy Lou's Book Reviews wrote: "I hope we get to see him with kids!!"

That would be fun...... but just getting them back is GREAT!!

message 14: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Great review Mindy ;) xoxo

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Wendy! :)

message 16: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Great review, I'm so happy you loved it. Now I'm even more excited to read it!

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thanks Sarah! ❤️

message 18: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Bangert can't wait to read

Mindy Lou's Book Review Nicole wrote: "can't wait to read"

It’s live and so worth the read! :)