Bradley (AudioShelf)'s Reviews > Dancing With A Cowboy

Dancing With A Cowboy by Sandi K. Whipple

it was ok

I've listened to this book for an upcoming episode we're doing for http://AudioShelf.me and I must say...romance is NOT my genre at all. Especially cheap "penetrating" romance.

The story was really boring, it wasn't original, and it was completely predictable. I honestly couldn't wait to be finished with it.

The narration was good, though. It was narrated by Tiffany Marz and she did a nice job with what she had. Her Minnesota-sounding accent crept in several times (especially with words with long A's). Overall, Tiffany put a lot of emphasis on creating all the characters' voices to be different from each other. I was wishing a southern accent was used for the main character or Stacey, but there wasn't.

Overall, I will never read this again and I don't want to read anything like it. ✌🏼

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dancing With A Cowboy.

August 22, 2017 – Started Reading
August 22, 2017 – Shelved
August 24, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by George (new)

George Papuchis That title is hilarious

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Marz Hi Bradley!

Thanks for taking the time to review, and your honest feedback.

I know I was the narrator on this, but I really enjoyed this book and I am more of a Mysteries/Suspense kinda girl.

Have any of your female staff listened, I am curious if there are differing or similar opinions from the female perspective.

Thanks for the kind words on my narration, though I'm not from Minnesota ;) I am from the Philly/SJ area and since the main character was from Philly we ageed to leave my regionalism in. I do appreciate how detailed you were about it, so I know what to watch for and work on in future Narrations. The main male, Stace, wasn't supposed to have an accent (and as of now the listeners were probably better off not hearing my try lol)

This was my first ever Audiobook :) I enjoyed the learning process, and have many more projects on their way! I hope you will continue to listen to future projects :)

Thanks!

Tiffany (Audiobook Narrator) http://bit.ly/NarratorSamples

Bradley (AudioShelf) Tiff!! We literally just finished recording this episode and you answered all of our questions hahah we LOVE your work, which you'll hear all about. We can't wait to talk with you more!