Jennifer's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

bookshelves: 2017

Kennedy was doing what she loved and was great at it...taking pictures. She was happy with her life and how things were going, little did she know her life was about to take a turn.

Tucker and his friend Liam just moved from Tennessee to help rebuild this new business, when he ran into Kennedy for the first time it was dislike from the start. He held the vibe of a player, one who wasn’t interested in love just some fun. Was Kennedy right about him or was she assuming things she shouldn’t?

I knew that Tucker was doing nothing more than playing a game. But he didn’t need to forget who he was playing with because he was right. I was a firecracker.

Kennedy is offered this amazing job taking photos for this new business that’s opening to help with promotions. Architecture was her thing, what she was great at. This was the job she needed to get herself out there.

Tucker and Kennedy start spending time together and they get along great! Everything is going wonderful until one dreadful night...one of those nights you wish you could take back and do over before it’s too late.

He looked at me, and I could see the fury and the pain written all over his face. I wanted nothing more than to take it all away.

Will Kennedy and Tucker be able to move past what happened? Will there be a HEA? Or will there just be heartbreak?

I loved this book! I loved Kennedy and how spunky she was. Tucker was such a great guy always caring and making sure she was okay. This is a must read!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

August 22, 2017 – Shelved