Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)'s Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

Aw wow let me just start by saying what a little beauty this piece of writing was. I enjoyed every second of it. I found myself smiling like an idiot at times and I just loved it.

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

Tucker is a strong and handsome man, he has his mind set and when he wants something done he does it, especially when it involves his little firecracker and watching his reactions and love for her is absolutely beautiful. He’s so protective and loving he made my heart melt, what a stunner.

Kennedy has grown up feeling like she’s worth nothing to no one. Her family are terrible and bring her down. Being a bigger woman and being told she’s too fat has her feeling insecure, she doesn’t trust many but when she does, it’s completely. Seeing her bring herself out of her shell with her best friends and Tuck is mesmerising. She’s a bigger woman but absolutely beautiful inside and out, her fucked up family are idiots. She’s loving and kind and an absolutely amazing woman who deserves all the best things in life and it’s Tucker who’s about to show her that.

Watching their relationship progress is fun, there’s so much fun times and let’s not forget the sexy times because hot damn, I need me a Tucker in my life lol. There’s also some sadness mixed into this and my heart nearly burst out of my chest, I was rooting for them from the beginning, ever since the Spanx incident ;)

The storyline and characters were on point, have if a plus sized heroine just made me love it that much more. Holly did an awesome job with this one. It’s my first read by this lovely author and definitely won’t be my last.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

August 22, 2017 – Shelved