Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Beyond the Rules

Beyond the Rules by Anna del Mar

bookshelves: reviewed

I love books where the heroines are both brilliant, clever and nerdy, throw in a menage romance and you definitely have my attention.
The book begins with Nina hacking the wrong person - billionaire app developer Artur Demayev and learning things she shouldn't.
Nina knows that she needs help and sets out to seek aid from the legendary hacker Ulysses but her plane is shot down before she can reach the legendary hacker and she's left injured which is where Tanner, Aiden and Zac come in. The three men have walked through hell together, bonding them and they share everything - including women.
I think fans of Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries series (in particular The Men with the Golden Cuffs ) and fans of Shayla Black's Wicked series will really enjoy this book.
The characters are complex and intriguing, real people with flaws who you feel as though you could easily pass on the street and reach out and touch.
The sex scenes were hot and the romance beautiful to watch blossom.
The pace and storyline kept me thoroughly engrossed and I wanted to keep reading even after I'd finished the book.
All up, this was a very enjoyable read for me and one I'd highly recommend.

An arc of this book was generously provided to me by Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond the Rules.

Started Reading