Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)'s Reviews > Wreck Me: An Older Man, Younger Woman Romance

Wreck Me by Lane Hart

38520506

This book is super steamy and a little taboo. Two of my favorite things!!

There really isn't a ton of build up here. It's definitely not intsa love but, the attraction between these two is immediate and the don't waste time acting on it.

She's young enough to be his daughter and she should absolutely be off limits. But after being alone for longer than is healthy for any man, Brody can't seem to resist the pull of the sexy young girl that is spending the week in his beach house.

Cheryl thought she would be spending the week at the beach hanging out with her friends and enjoying college graduation. She had no idea how much her life was about to change. When she shows up to find the owner of the house is a sexy older man, all bets are off. Should it matter that he is old enough to be her father? Age is just a number, right?

I really loved the progression of this story. Cheryl and Brody drove me crazy a time or two but it felt natural. The sexual tension and chemistry was palpable and the forbidden element was exciting. Don't let the age thing scare you off. Cheryl is a consenting adult and Brody handles her with care and love. They are passionate and fight for what they want. The ending was perfect and everything I hoped it would be. All in all, it was a great story.

~ Kimberly Anne
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wreck Me.

Finished Reading