Michelle's Reviews > Turbulent Intrigue

Turbulent Intrigue by Melody Anne

F 50x66

Loved the story so much that I didn't want it to end. Ace has been protecting his family from the drug traders / mob bosses he was been working with (secretly with the CIA) for the last 10 years. When the CIA finnally has enough evidence to close the opperation down, Ace is injured in an explosion at the home where the drug trafficers are giving a party. Ace wakes up in the hospital with all his family around him. The famil.y was informed that Ace had been employed with the CIA and working a case that invloled him keeping himself undercover, and away from his family (for their safety). Ace learns that his youngest brother will be getting amrried the following weekend. Little does Ace know that he will meet the woman of his dreams at the same wedding. The two meet at the wedding and there is a major attraction to each other. Ace though is not sure if he can give his whole heart to Dakota, due tothe dangerous people he put behind bars while working with the CIA. Dakota is just as stuborn and he is. She grew up with older brothers and knows how to handle herself very well with domanite men. Dakota's home is invaded by robbers, so she thinks, until Ace saves the day by going through a back door to save Dakota from the invaders. Ace is shot and has told Dakota that they need to get him to his brother's home. Ace has a feeling that the mob has come after him, and is trying to hurt his family. I won't give the story away, but I will give a small hint that the reader will enjoy the action in the story. I would strongly recconmend this story for readers of Lori Foster and Cherry Adair.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Turbulent Intrigue.

August 16, 2017 – Started Reading