Alana ~ The Book Pimp's Reviews > One Grave at a Time

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Sep 17, 2011

bookshelves: series-urban-fantasy, vampires, wish-i-owned-books, audibleonebook, audiobooks
Read 2 times. Last read November 1, 2011 to November 4, 2011.

I had just recently found this series on many, many recommendations. Once I started, within about 2 months I have sucked down every drop and spin-off of the Cat and Bones world. As with any series, it can get difficult to continue keeping books fresh when you have the same primary characters. Many had described this latest installment as stale, but I found it to be riveting. Once again, it is a whole new plot. I did not get the sense that the author had just used a basic cookie cutter plot and inserted character names - to me it was fresh. Another gripe many had with this book is that compared to the rest of the series, it has significantly less hanky panky than most. I did find this to be a fair assessment, but it all moves along so quickly there just isn't time for many naturally occurring romantic rendezvous. Just like the rest of the series, I loved this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Grave at a Time.

Quotes Alana ~ The Book Pimp Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“You're shagging a woman who can turn into a dragon? Blast you, Charles, I am sick with envy!”
Jeaniene Frost, One Grave at a Time
tags: ian

Jeaniene Frost
“That face. That body. And you know he’s packing. Look at the angle on that dangle.”
Jeaniene Frost, One Grave at a Time

September 17, 2011 – Shelved
November 1, 2011 – Started Reading
page 61
page 61
17.04% "I want to stake a claim on Mr. Yummy Pants!"
page 103
November 4, 2011 – Finished Reading
November 5, 2011 – Shelved as: series-urban-fantasy
November 5, 2011 – Shelved as: wish-i-owned-books
November 5, 2011 – Shelved as: vampires
January 28, 2014 – Started Reading (Audiobook Edition)
January 28, 2014 – Finished Reading (Audiobook Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Shelved (Audiobook Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Shelved as: 2014-reading-cha... (Audiobook Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Shelved as: audiobooks (Audiobook Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Shelved as: owned-books (Audiobook Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Shelved as: vampires (Audiobook Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Shelved as: series-r-us (Audiobook Edition)
September 4, 2015 – Shelved as: audibleonebook
September 4, 2015 – Shelved as: audiobooks

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog Totally agree with you..loved the book...love the series...not a dude in the bunch as far as I'm concerned:)