Alana ~ The Book Pimp's Reviews > This Side of the Grave

This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Side of the Grave.

Quotes Alana ~ The Book Pimp Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“Ask me if I sparkle and I’ll kill you where you stand.” (Bones)”

Jeaniene Frost
“Before we go, I gotta know: If mind-reading abilities are real, there's something else I wondered if fiction got right about vampires-"

"Ask me if I sparkle and I'll kill you where you stand," Bones cut him off with utmost seriousness.”

Jeaniene Frost
“…well just call me Hannibal Lecter. With cleavage.”
tags: humor

Jeaniene Frost
“What the hell was that?” I gasped. “Premature inflammation,” he replied. “Happens sometimes. Very embarrassing. I don’t like to talk about it.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Am I the only one who has wood over that little vixen?”

Jeaniene Frost
“My dear Reaper," Vlad said, still laughing. 'Did you just check out our-'
'No!' I interrupted at once, almost lunging toward the staircase. 'I'm tired and still dazed from the Remanats and ... fuck it, I'm taking a shower. I mean, not a cold shower, because I don't need that.' -oh Jesus I was only making this worse- 'because I am cold already, and I need to get hot. I mean, warmer. Oh just shut up!' " -Pg 280”

Jeaniene Frost
“Brush teeth. Wash hair. Rule undead world with an iron fist.”

Jeaniene Frost
“No one believes you’re serious until bodies start to fall. -Vlad”

Jeaniene Frost
“I know I'm delicious. Nummy.....nummy.
-Vlad”

October 12, 2011 – Shelved as: series-urban-fantasy
October 12, 2011 – Shelved as: vampires
October 12, 2011 – Shelved as: wish-i-owned-books
October 12, 2011 – Finished Reading

Alana ~ The Book Pimp It was.... I don't think this particular one was my overall favorite of the series- but still fabulous. I adore the quote from Bones: "ask me if I sparkle and I'll kill you where you stand"

and Marie with the headless chickens.... great!

Alana ~ The Book Pimp I'm getting more eager about a Vlad book, too- love Bones, but Vlad intrigues me.... always had a thing for good old Dracula....

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) The sparkle comment will go down in history as one of the best quote.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) I really like Vlad. He was so vulnerable when he asked Cat to sleep ( not sex ) with him because he need the company.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp yeah, it's great- I love Twilight, but it's humorous poking fun at it, too

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) I do love Twilight. I haven't changed my mind on it like some. But that was pretty freaken funny, when he said it.