Amanda Williams's Reviews > Stolen Wish

Stolen Wish by Jennifer Blackstream

bookshelves: to-read

Stolen Wish book 5 in the Blood Realm Series by Jennifer Blackstream for me is a four star read.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I have really enjoyed it. Even though at first I found it hard to connect with the book I soon found I was getting along better with it. It has lots of surprises, twists and turns and constantly keeps you guessing what is going to happen which I like. The characters were extremely well done and relatable. I really enjoyed this book and would love to read this one over and over again. For a subject that is becoming vastly over used this author has given this subject a whole new breath of life. Amazing work. I read this in one sitting as I could not bare to put it down.

I love how the whole storyline has been portrayed. The story makes sure you stay on the edge of your seat. Such a gripping, nail biting read that will leave you wanting to turn those pages till you have devoured the entire book. It will definitely leave you wanting to one click all of this authors books. I'm going to be keeping my eye on this one for sure. I hope you all love the book as much as I did. Good read. I'm looking forward to see what else this author can come up with.

I will definitely be recommending this authors work to friends and family. A really enjoyable read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen Wish.

August 18, 2017 – Started Reading