Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Krinar’s Desire

Krinar’s Desire by Cara Bristol

bookshelves: reviewed

Krinar's Desire, a short novella length sci-fi romance, takes place immediately after the events in Close Remembrance by Anna Zaires, seven years after the Ks came to Earth and tells the story of Arak and Caitlyn.
The story begins when Caitlyn, posing as an employee of the mayor's office (though truly an investigative journalist) shows up to shadow Arak and get an inside look at K Technology and Arak takes one look at her and the hunt is on:

What I loves most about Arak and Caitlyn's story wasn't the scorching hot love scenes or the instantaneous pull the couple feel towards each other from the beginning or even the emotional connection they share, it's the banter that goes on between Arak and Caitlyn that I truly enjoyed the most.
The characters made me smile and laugh along with them and I left the book feeling happy and refreshed.
Caitlyn's character, I think, developed the most throughout this story and I really enjoyed watching her transform and flourish.
In the beginning, she was stuck in a rut, living but not really Living, until she meets Arak.
He sparks new incentive, new life in her, enticing her to step outside the comfortable, dull routine she'd allowed her life to become.
I highly recommend this book.

An arc of this was book was generously provided to me by the author in exchange for fair and honest review.

Check out the blog for an author interview
Bingeworthy Book Blog
Facebook
Twitter >
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Krinar’s Desire.

August 18, 2017 – Shelved