Amy 's Reviews > Show Me the Way

Show Me the Way by A.L. Jackson

18019707

bookshelves: 2017, 5-stars, review-books

5, Fight for Me, Stars!!

“She was the kind of woman who could make a grown man stumble on his feet. Stunning. Gorgeous. Too sexy for her own damned good. Or maybe mine”

“All moments matter. We just rarely know how important they are until the chance to act on them has already passed.”

“In my experience, joy is a choice. Life is rough. Don’t expect it not to be. But if aren’t laughin’, we’re crying. Choose to laugh. Choose what brings you joy. And when you choose you path, it may not always be the easiest one, but it’ll always be the right one.”

Show Me the Way is breathtaking and all consuming. It is the kind of story that you will just want to get lost in; live in. You will want to breathe in all the words, let them be buried deep into your soul until your mind is consumed with nothing else but these words and this book. You will find it impossible to put this down and if you’re like me, wild horses won’t be able to take you away…

Told from dual points of view, Show Me the Way is the first book in an all new series from author AL Jackson. From the moment I first encountered Rynna, I was sucked into her story. I was desperate for more information and could not wait to see how her story was going to play out. In no way was I prepared for the journey I was about to experience. It’s books like this that remind me why I love AL Jackson’s writing so much. It’s not just words written on a page, but is a story that embeds itself into your soul. From lyrical writing to a breathtaking story-line to broken characters, Show Me the Way is a story that will grip onto your heart and will hold on to it with everything it has.

Show Me the Way is powerful, emotional. A story of the truest love. A story of pain and heartache. Of betrayal and devastation. A story of taking chances, letting go of the past and fighting for the love that you deserve.

Show Me the Way is so much more than I ever saw coming.There are so many moments, passages and quotes that I’ve highlighted; I don’t want to forget a single thing. This story touched my heart in ways that I can’t possibly put into words. AL Jackson’s writing has once again slayed my heart, taking me on another unexpected journey. The writing captivating me, making me feel as though I am a part of the story and pulling such strong emotions from me. This series is off to an unforgettable start and can not wait to see what this author has in store for my heart next.

*I was provided an ARC copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Show Me the Way.

August 17, 2017 – Shelved