Bev's Reviews > Three Dumb: Wheelin' & Dealin'

Three Dumb by Margaret Lashley

20257865

bookshelves: own-it, have-read

Val starts off being rather ungrateful and caring to her boyfriend and friends who worked so hard to get her surprise birthday present all done without her knowing about it. Tom gets upset when she doesn't tell him she loves him back or thank you for the really special gift. But as the story goes on, Val does come around and apologizes...sort of. Val is more into finding her mother's old RV and Mr. Peanut piggy bank urn. Along the way she does get a job with her best friend Milly, which doesn't last long. She also finds the RV, but no piggy bank. There are many things going on in this story. Milly and Val quit their jobs at the accounting firm, they run into "Cold Cuts", the man-bashing, rude person who comes and saves women from bad dates and men being mean to them in general. The three of them form a business, and things are going pretty well, except Milly and Cold Cuts don't really get along. I won't tell you how it ends, but I will tell you it totally took my breath away and I never expected it in this story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Dumb.

August 9, 2017 – Started Reading