Deborah's Reviews > The White Lily

The White Lily by Juliette Cross

It took me longer to settle into this book than it did the previous ones but by the time I'd reached the third chapter I found I was enjoying it.

Brennalyn Snow is the school teacher at Terrington she's beautiful with a huge heart proven by the fact that she's adopted seven children and these children steal the show, they are completely adorable.
Brennalyn believes in the Black Lily and justice and she's trying to discover where the Duke's loyalty lies.
The Duke is supporting the Black Lily but his uncle has planted traitors before so he's suspicious about Miss Snow.
Despite their suspicions they are very attracted to each other although each has sworn to never get seriously involved with another.
There's some fabulous characters in this book particularly the children, the Bloodguard, Friedrich and of course Brennalyn.

(view spoiler)

Despite the spoiler I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one.

I voluntarily read a review copy kindly provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The White Lily.

August 16, 2017 – Shelved
August 16, 2017 – Shelved as: arc
September 1, 2017 – Started Reading
September 2, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Enjoy Deborah 💜 xo

Deborah ⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ wrote: "Enjoy Deborah 💜 xo"

Thanks Alicia 💞

Deborah Maddie wrote: "Happy reading Deborah 😘😘💖"

Thanks honey 💜

message 4: by Dash fan (new)

Dash fan Fab review Deborah. Do love a Vamp book 💕

Deborah Dash fan wrote: "Fab review Deborah. Do love a Vamp book 💕"

Thanks Dash, me too ❤️

message 6: by Dash fan (new)

Dash fan Deborah wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Fab review Deborah. Do love a Vamp book 💕"

Thanks Dash, me too ❤️"

message 7: by Simone (new)

Simone And another awesome review! :) <3

Deborah Dash fan wrote: "Deborah wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Fab review Deborah. Do love a Vamp book 💕"

Thanks Dash, me too ❤️"

Have you read any of Bella Forrest books? Or Kaitlyn Davis? Both great vamp authors x"

Purely by chance I found A Shade of Vampire on the day it was released and I loved it and I struck with it right through to book 11 but somehow I just never got to the next one.
I've not tried Kaitlyn Davis so I'll check her out.
Thanks honey 💙

Deborah Simone wrote: "And another awesome review! :) <3"

message 10: by Dash fan (new)

Dash fan Deborah wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Deborah wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Fab review Deborah. Do love a Vamp book 💕"

Thanks Dash, me too ❤️"

I'm really glad you got to read the shade. The series is still going. I still buy the books but i have lost track. I think you will like Kaitlyn's books. Let me know if you get a chance to check them out I'm looking forward to hearing what you think x

Deborah Dash fan wrote: "Deborah wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Deborah wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Fab review Deborah. Do love a Vamp book 💕"

Thanks Dash, me too ❤️"

Have you read any of Bella Forrest books? Or Kaitlyn Davis? Bo..."

Will do honey 😊

message 12: by Bev (new)

Bev Fab review lovely xo

Deborah Bev wrote: "Fab review lovely xo"