Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > King of Code

King of Code by C.D. Reiss

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author

4 -4.5
Taylor Harden is the King of Code. This big, badass, cocky nerd is about to unleash a computer system to rival the likes of Apple. All bets are off, and Taylor is going to win! Nothing is going to screw up his Q14 product launch. Everything is perfect until it isn’t. Taylor’s unhackable system is compromised, and he needs to fix this monumental screw-up. Taylor ends up coming face to face with Queen of the Deep Web. Harper Watson is not only beautiful and brilliant, she’s also a hot hacker with a hidden agenda. Q14 might never release. Is Taylor screwed on and offline?

“I wanted to hire her, fuck her, kill her, and decode her.”

Has his baby and his life been highjacked? Is he now stuck in his own dark web with Harper?

“What could Harper want? Not a job. She hated me. Money? Capital? Power? Bragging rights? Sex?”

I think I enjoyed this story because I am a tech nerd at heart. CD didn’t cut corners on the technical aspects of this book. I have to say I’m seriously impressed. Just like all of CD’s books, her writing is nothing short of impressive. I love that CD included an alternative ending! I think I liked that version.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King of Code.

August 16, 2017 – Started Reading