Wayne's Reviews > Exclave

Exclave by Nathan M. Farrugia

32087829

5 stars

I'm a big fan of this authors work and as usual this didn't disappoint.

The setting was good again and you really get drawn into the world with the characters. I also like that for a fairly short novel there are so many different locations. I really like the variation in locations and how it matches the non stop action. I particularly liked the snow covered settings in this one and could hear the crunch of boots in snow as I read. That's great when you get so immersed in a story like that.

The characters are excellent as usual although this one focuses more on Oleysa and Sophia than the others have. That's fine by me as I really like both of them. Theres an excellent build up to how they interact together too which is great. The other characters are there to though and do add to the story.

The plot is fast paced and there is plenty of drama and suspense. The action scenes are well described and the fight scenes as always are so compelling. There's also a good dose of humour which always mixes well with the storyline.

Another great addition to this series and as always leaves me wanting more. If you haven't started this series yet do so and you won't be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exclave.

August 16, 2017 – Started Reading