Chelsea's Reviews > How to Save a Life

How to Save a Life by Eli Easton

5 hearts

Seriously?!? How am I meant to function reading a book with this level of cuteness!?!?!

Poor sad and sweet Sammy. Oh how I loved him! And there's Rav.

*Psst... the man, not the dog*

Who is sexy as hell and possibly a tad too good to be true, but then again so is this entire town.

The first chapter of this book almost broke me, but the story after that was surprisingly light and super fluffy. Lance was the only character close to an antagonist and well…. I love Lance.

See the rest of my review and the group's over on the blog,

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Save a Life.

August 15, 2017 – Shelved
August 15, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
August 15, 2017 – Shelved as: bmbr
August 27, 2017 – Started Reading
August 27, 2017 –
page 94
""How about a new saying? 'When a man is a hero, he deserves to be sexed in the ass.'" Sammy cracked up, like this was the funniest thing.

Oh my God! What a great saying!!!!"
August 27, 2017 –
August 27, 2017 – Shelved as: m-m-goodness
August 27, 2017 – Shelved as: past-abuse
August 27, 2017 – Shelved as: shifters-and-vampires
August 27, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Shin Mon (new) - added it

Shin Mon Thway I really need to start reading this series ASAP .. I have this one on my kindle but my TBR list has gone out of control. Btw, have you already read “five dares”?

Chelsea No I haven't yet! It looks super cute! A bit like you (or everyone) my tbr is crazy and I have to take a brief reading hiatus for the next 2 weeks to get some study done 😣.

This is a great series though! Start from the beginning!!

message 3: by Shin Mon (new) - added it

Shin Mon Thway Well, I’m a sucker for shifters but dog shifters?! Come on .. what can get better than this! 😁

I really need to start digging this one.

message 4: by Shin Mon (new) - added it

Shin Mon Thway Btw, good luck for your study .. 🤓🤓🤓

I’ll miss you and let’s buddy read something when you come back .. 😉

Chelsea Don't worry I'll still be here, can't give up my addiction completely 😛. A BR sounds like fun!

message 6: by Shin Mon (new) - added it

Shin Mon Thway Me too. Here I am, sick like hell, my nose’s running like hose and I have a headache and I’m still scrolling GR feed! 😂

Let’s do BR read. Anything is fine for me except ménage but you already know that! 😘