Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Curveball

Curveball by Jordan Ford

bookshelves: 2017, 2017-recommendations, beta, mp-advance-readers

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review…

Bring on the BARLOW SISTERS! After reading Jordan Ford's last trilogy (The Brotherhood) I think it was only fitting for her to explore into the world of sisterhood! Ever since she first announced her plans for this trilogy several months ago I've been hooked on her concept of three sisters learning to navigate in a new town while finishing out their high school baseball careers on the boy's team. Once again the amazingly talented Jordan Ford has surprised her readers with this brand-new twist on a sports romance that is relatable to all females.

Right from the very beginning my full attention was captured and I couldn't put this story down because I needed to know how everything played out! Maddie Barlow's character is so relatable that you can't help but instantly connect with her. She is one of those characters that sacrifices her happiness for her loved ones and understands that she needs to be strong for her sisters in their move to Armitage! Holden on the other hand is someone who you "hate to love." At the start of this story I thought he was a complete jerk, but eventually he wiggled his way into my heart and stayed there until the very end! I love when we get one of those redeemable hero's that make our hearts flutter.

This story was filled with sweet YA romance and a little bit of suspense (we all love our suspense, at least I do) to keep readers on the edge of the seat until the very end! I cannot wait until Max and Chloe's stories release in the next few months because I am in love with these sisters!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Curveball.

August 15, 2017 – Shelved