Cierra's Reviews > The White Lily

The White Lily by Juliette Cross

Thank you to NetGalley for the ARC!
This series =
Seriously, I love them! Perfect mix of fighting and romance! Now, I only have 2 questions:
Who's the next one going to be about? Mikhail? Dmitri (maybe with Helena)? Perhaps Mina? I want to know!!
When is it coming out? How long are you going to make me wait?!?!

Check out my other reviews here and follow me, please!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The White Lily.

August 15, 2017 – Shelved
August 23, 2017 – Shelved as: read-in-2017
August 23, 2017 – Shelved as: strongest-heroine
August 23, 2017 – Shelved as: swoon-worthy-hero
August 23, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross Love this review, Cierra. Put a smile on my face. And FYI, THE EMERALD LILY will be out in January. Psst...it's Mikhail and Mina. ;)

message 2: by Cierra (last edited Sep 07, 2017 03:31PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cierra Juliette wrote: "Love this review, Cierra. Put a smile on my face. And FYI, THE EMERALD LILY will be out in January. Psst...it's Mikhail and Mina. ;)"

I'm so happy you liked it! Seriously, though I love the Vampire Blood books, but I read them entirely too fast (basically overnight). JANUARY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

That's exactly what I was hoping for! I'm so excited now :) Thanks for the heads up!!

message 3: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross Cierra wrote: "Juliette wrote: "Love this review, Cierra. Put a smile on my face. And FYI, THE EMERALD LILY will be out in January. Psst...it's Mikhail and Mina. ;)"

I'm so happy you liked it! Seriously, though ..."

LMAO! I LOOOOVE your gifs. They crack me up. So happy you love them. :D I think you'll really enjoy getting to know the captain up close. ;)

message 4: by Cierra (last edited Sep 07, 2017 04:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cierra Juliette wrote: "Cierra wrote: "Juliette wrote: "Love this review, Cierra. Put a smile on my face. And FYI, THE EMERALD LILY will be out in January. Psst...it's Mikhail and Mina. ;)"

I'm so happy you liked it! Ser..."

In that case,

But, to be fair, all the guys are pretty amazing ;)

message 5: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross Cierra wrote: "Juliette wrote: "Cierra wrote: "Juliette wrote: "Love this review, Cierra. Put a smile on my face. And FYI, THE EMERALD LILY will be out in January. Psst...it's Mikhail and Mina. ;)"

I'm so happy ..."