Sharon Paavola's Reviews > Ghost Heart

Ghost Heart by Lisa Harris

Ghost Heart introduced me to a tragedy in the real world that goes beyond human organ trafficking. Mia Kendall, a heart transplant surgeon working in Africa faces obstacles and new realities that are hard to grasp after discovering a horrendous murder of an albino in a small village. She’s not one to sit back and do her job. She needs answers to her questions. A rogue, ex-military pilot might be able to assist her but can she trust him?

A distraught family in America struggles to keep their young daughter alive but their only hope is a heart transplant. What ends will they seek to obtain their solution? What would any of us do to save our child’s life?

Connections between the multiple characters do become clear as this fast paced story unfolds. I highly recommend reading Ghost Heart. The authors have written more than a spellbinding novel. They are opening the door and exposing the real-life, tragic legend about albinos and how their lives are at stake.

(Thanks to the authors for a complimentary copy. All opinions expressed are mine alone.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Heart.

August 14, 2017 – Started Reading