Silver James's Reviews > Motorcycle Man

Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

bookshelves: motorcycle, romance, suspense, library, keeper, dark-and-dirty, auto-buy-series, audio-books, 2016-books-read, reread, 2018-books-read, 2019-books-read
Read 8 times. Last read February 8, 2019 to February 10, 2019.

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) by Kristen Ashley Be still my heart. Tack is infuriating, rough, demanding and Tyra is beyond cool. I want to be her. I want him. What can I say? Besides I'm a huge Kristen Ashley fan girl. On to Chaos now.

[2018 review] I've just listened to this book back in March as part of my Dream Man reread marathon. Now I'm embarking on a Chaos reread marathon. Okay, to be honest, it's a relisten-athon. Anyway, I have to get my Tack and Tyra fix before I can launch into the "real" Chaos series in antcipation of WILD LIKE THE WIND. Fun times and it's good to have Kate Russell back as the narrator.

My third time through--at least officially. Unofficially? There might be a few more times. Tack Allen. What can I say? I wanted to club him with a clue X four even as he was melting my heart. I'm a sucker for the bossy alpha heroes and I don't care if that might currently be considered politically incorrect. Tyra wasn't a door mat. The chemistry sizzles like vinegar and baking soda and the dri>ama is off the charts. This is pure entertainment and my catnip. I love all the Mystery Men, and all the members of the Hot Guy club, but Tack? Yeah... *dreamy smile*

Audible version: I loved this book when I first read it and thoroughly enjoyed Kate Russell's narration on a re-listen this year. The last book in Kristen Ashley Dream Man series, this story mostly concludes the series story arc. Tack and Tyra are opposites but they fit together like puzzle pieces. This book also sets the stage for Ms. Ashley's Chaos MC series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Motorcycle Man.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
April 23, 2014 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
April 23, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
July 30, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015-books-read (Kindle Edition)
July 30, 2015 – Shelved as: keeper (Kindle Edition)
December 2, 2015 – Shelved as: reread (Kindle Edition)
December 2, 2015 – Shelved as: motorcycle (Kindle Edition)
March 12, 2016 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
March 14, 2016 – Shelved as: audio-books (Kindle Edition)
March 14, 2016 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
March 15, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-books-read (Kindle Edition)
March 15, 2016 – Shelved as: romance (Kindle Edition)
March 15, 2016 – Shelved as: auto-buy-series (Kindle Edition)
March 15, 2016 – Shelved as: library (Kindle Edition)
August 12, 2017 – Started Reading