Lost in a Book's Reviews > How to Walk like a Man

How to Walk like a Man by Eli Easton

bookshelves: 2017-books, automatic-author, closet-time, cops-ff-emt-oh-my, crime, funny-af, shifter

The first 50% of this book was some of the funniest shit I've read in a long while. I cracked up. Out loud. For real.

I'm really digging this series. I thought I would like this one way more than the first based on the first 50%. I loved Roman in the first book and really loved him in this book. However, I liked the relationship between Tim and Lance in the first book better. This relationship between Matt and Roman wasn't fully realized for me. The "dog time" wasn't as meaningful as it was with the MCs in book 1. The time with the secret "out" wasn't enough to see their relationship deepen. But, I really enjoyed it with all of Roman's naive thoughts, actions and pure innocent love.

Kinda bummed there wasn't hot growly office sex. Not. Gonna. Lie. Really disappointed. *smh*

Anywhooooo, another really enjoyable Easton book. On to the next...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Walk like a Man.

August 10, 2017 – Started Reading
August 10, 2017 – Shelved
August 11, 2017 –
12.0% "Is it too early to predict some growly aggressive office sex? *anxiously awaits*"
August 11, 2017 –
20.0% "I. Can't. Even. 😂
"Lance answered, alarm in his voice. 'Roman? It's almost midnight. What's wrong?'
'I think I need a doctor.'
'What's the matter?'
'My… my penis is all swollen up and hard. Could it be a spider bite...'

🍆
"Okay, buddy. Here's what you do. Do you have any lotion or Vaseline, anything like that?"
"I have gun oil."