Miriam Wolfe's Reviews > Ten Days with the Highlander

Ten Days with the Highlander by Hayson Manning

F 50x66

This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

Georgia arrives at Callum's little village with the intent to get him to sign up his hotel with her company so that she can make him some big bucks and bring tourists to the village. Callum has left the corporate life and that is the last thing that he wants!

It was fun to watch as they are each on opposite ends of this "war" and Callum offers Georgia ten days to change his mind. She really is single minded in trying to show her presentations to Callum even after he works long hours at the pub!

I loved that Georgia pitches in and helps Callum out and gets to know the other people in the village. Each of the villagers is an interesting character and you love each of them! You can see both their sides of this disagreement and wonder how they are going to work this out.

Georgia also has an aversion to staying in one place to long so you wonder how she will finally agree to staying in a little village and settle down with Callum. They are at such different places in their life so it is an interesting journey as they closer to each other.

It was hard to put the book down as I wanted to see how they could gap the divide between them. I loved that they each gave a little to the other so they had a great compromise that they both could live with. The setting was great and made me wish that I could visit Callum's hotel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Days with the Highlander.

Finished Reading