Adriana's Reviews > Thoughtless

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

Sep 15, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, re-read-more-than-once, re-reading-again-atm
Read from January 10 to 11, 2012

I loved this book i could not get enough. am off to read the second one!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.

Quotes Adriana Liked

S.C. Stephens
“Dude, he's Australian...not a pirate.”

S.C. Stephens
“What if I don’t choose you, Kellan? What will you do?”
He looked away, a tear rolling down his cheek. “I’ll leave, Kiera. I’ll leave, and you and Denny can have your happily ever after.” He looked back at me. “You wouldn’t even need to tell him about me. Eventually, the two of you…” his voice broke and another tear fell on his cheek, “the two of you would get married, and have children, and have a great life.”
I fought back a sob. “And you? What happens to you in that scenario?”
“I…get by. And I miss you, every day,” he whispered.”

S.C. Stephens
“Do you really think anyone in this world, compares to you in my eyes?”
tags: love

S.C. Stephens
“It's okay... it will be okay. You're just young. Your'e young and inexperienced, and Kellan is hotter than all fuck.”

S.C. Stephens
“If I'm yours and you're mine...then I will take you, wherever and whenever I can.”

S.C. Stephens
“He spoke rapidly in-between his tender kisses. "I love you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. The women...I was so scared to touch you. You didn't want me...I couldn't take the pain. I tried to get over you. Every time with them, I was with you. I'm so sorry...I love you.”

S.C. Stephens
“He said I was his heart, and you don’t leave your heart behind. You can’t live without your heart.”

S.C. Stephens
“I know there's something here. I know you want more. Tell me...and it's yours.”

S.C. Stephens
“I don't know how to let you back in." My heart beat spiked and I closed my eyes when he whispered," I don't know how to keep you out either.”

S.C. Stephens
“I gently grabbed his face with my hands. "Don't leave me. You are mine...and I'm yours. I want you...and you can have me.”

01/10/2012 "am loving this damm book!!!" 1 comment