Fathima's Reviews > Accordance

Accordance by Shelly Crane

Sep 14, 2011

Read from September 21 to 22, 2011

If i could , i would have rated it 'Infinity' !!! God this book is sooooooooooo good !! It is the most awesomest book ever . I finished it 2 hrs ago and was so speechless that i just didnt know what to say . WOW , AMAZING , FANTASTIC , BREATH-TAKING BEAUTIFUL , i can just go on and on about how good it was .
The book starts off exactly where the previous one finished . Our destined love birds Caleb and Maggie , enjoying a quite nice time in California under the scrutiny of their super hot chaperones . But trouble for the couple is not far away and yet again we find ourselves amidst those trouble makers a.k.a 'the bad guys'.
This was definitely an emotional rollercoster ride . It was always difficult to chose whether i should happy for someone's gain or sad for something one probably could never have . It literally made me cry at certain points . I dont want to go in revealing a lot here because its definitely an exciting read . And its better to experience all this by reading the book . I totally loved Maggie in this book . She understood what she is and took it really well , instead of constantly whining about it . This book certainly had surprises of their own which , well something that i guessed would not happen but did actually happen !! Again the whole family supporting each other during times of trouble was awesome . I guess thats makes it easier to connect with the characters . They feel so real . Everytime i read a book i treat it as a movie which is playing in my head . Makes reading so much fun . This is one movie i would definitely wanna watch for reel . Hollywood still listening !!!
A must read . Cant wait for the third book in this series . Really looking forward to it !!
SHELLY CRANE , YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF . I THOUGHT THE FIRST BOOK WAS BETTER , WELL THIS WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THAT . HATS OFF TO YOU !! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITES AUTHOR FROM HERE ON . LOVE YOU LOTS AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AWESOME BOOK :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accordance.

Quotes Fathima Liked

Shelly Crane
“The day Caleb touched my hand and I saw all those things, I was excited. Yes, a little freaked but excited more. I felt like...everything I ever needed was right there. I still feel like that. It's not something you can just turn off and I wouldn't want to. I want him more than I need him.”
Shelly Crane, Accordance

09/21/2011
20.0% "ok , i received this book as a gift by my bestie , TEE !! You are truly awesome girl . So far all i'm gonna say is , " I'M LOVIN IT !! HELL ITS SOOO GOOD " :)"
show 2 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-10)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 10: by Reshma (new)

Reshma Sharief :-)

Fathima You should definitely check this series out reshu , you'll love it :)

message 8: by Reshma (new)

Reshma Sharief which genre is it dear.... i'm finishing one historical and vampire series....want to read bout werewolves... been long reading about them

Fathima This is paranormal soulmate stuff ... There is a clan of people called Aces and they have certain abilities .. Really cool stuff .. I love the authors writing style :) ..
You are reading tht chicagoland vampire series rite ? Is tht good ? Even i have not read anythin abt werewolves for a long time .. I think i'll read tht series by maggie stiefvater , i dont remember the name . I think its wither or something .

message 6: by Reshma (new)

Reshma Sharief second book.. im not liking it so much...want to finish and start something interesting soon..

Fathima oh great . Let me know what you read next :)

message 4: by Reshma (new)

Reshma Sharief just finished oceans of read.. it's good...

Fathima oh ok !! :)

Fathima Sam , you HAVE to read this girl !!! It was awesome for me ! Would love to hear what you thought of it :)

Fathima Ohhhh have to know what you think of this one !! its really exciting !