Beth ~ Panda & Boodle's Reviews > Seducing His True Love

Seducing His True Love by Laura Jardine

She was the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid eyes on.
And she was his.
Somehow, he’d just known that.

Whew, well, make sure you have a cold drink and a fan handy when you read Seducing His True Love—or perhaps a battery-operated friend would be better? Regardless, you’ll certainly need something to take the edge off after reading this scorching hot romance from Laura Jardine.

Look, I’ll be honest. I was a little nervous going into this one, what with the possible triggers/hard limits—(view spoiler). But instead of being distracted, I actually found myself surprisingly into it. Not just well-written, the sex scenes in this book are worded in such a way as to reassure *and* arouse. Are there things happening that are outside my norm? Yes. Am I likely to start seeking out books with similar themes? No, not particularly. Did I enjoy it, as written by Ms. Jardine? Most definitely.

This one, much like the enjoyable Tempting Her Neighbor, is a quick and dirty read. More sex than story, it definitely benefits from the second chance aspect of Cassie and Blaine’s romance, diving straight into their take two. And though they were at times frustrating, both Cassie and Blaine were endearing and I soon found myself engaged, invested in them, laughing and sighing and clenching at their push/pull.

In the end, with a nerdy, kind of weird and arrogant hero, a heroine dressed as a beaver and skeptical of second chances, some laugh-out-loud moments and incredibly kinky-hot scenes, Seducing His True Love was a fast, one-sitting read for me.

Which is good, because it leaves time for a cold shower…

“You’re not God’s gift to women.”
“Well, no shit. I’m a thirty-five-year-old man with a rock collection who has an entire shelf of books about the Burgess Shale.”

~ FOUR STARS ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing His True Love.

August 4, 2017 – Started Reading