Ionia's Reviews > Hello Again

Hello Again by Brenda Novak

This is shaping up to be a very interesting series with a complex plot that keeps getting more dangerous and compelling. I liked Evelyn Talbot in the first book, but in this one she gets even better. The author offers us a chance to get to know her main character much better, recounting the events in her past and showing us glimpses of what could be in store for her future.

Brenda Novak handled the murders in this book with grace. They aren't overly graphic or disgusting, but she gives just enough to terrify you and make you want to double check the locks on your doors at night. I liked the way she depicted the strain on the relationship between Evelyn and her boyfriend, caused by the stresses of the jobs they hold and other, outside factors.

You can tell that a lot of research into criminology went into this book and I found the entire thing interesting and well-written. This book has a tight plot and makes you want to keep turning pages. The ending was unexpected and left me wanting another in the series as soon as possible.

This is the kind of book that will not fade from your memory and will keep you checking to see when the next novel is out. Definitely recommended for those who like suspense thrillers.

This review is based on a complimentary copy from the publisher, provided through Netgalley. Al opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hello Again.

Finished Reading