Tina Reber's Reviews > Effortless

Effortless by S.C. Stephens

Sep 14, 2011

Loved it! Devoured it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Effortless.

Janeia You will love this one Tina!!! All I can say is...bathroon scene- WOW! and love notes! Keep me posted on what you think!! Wait a sec...shouldn't you be writing?! LOL!!! Just kidding!

Tina Reber yeah - but I love to read too! Already read the bathroom scene. At the point where the party is over and the guys are just about to leave.

Jennifer Lubow Oh definitely a good two books!! I hope she continues it into a 3rd book. I want to know what happens next.

Tina Reber I am face palming here. Why the hell would she take Denny into Pete's? I know - book drama - but this character seriously needs to have her head examined again. Innocent or not - DUH!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID. I don't think I can handle Kellan breaking up with her again.

Janeia I know...right?! I was doing the exact same thing!! My husband was teasing me for talking to my reader, because I was saying...Ohh my God, what is she doing?!This is not good...LMAO!
Just wait...there is more face palming to come.

Tina Reber I can see that. Not telling Kellan about Denny. Furniture shopping with Denny. Anna shoving positive pregancy tests in her dresser. This is going to get ugly. I had to stop reading. I need a break from it.

Amanda Ah, DRAMA! I loved these two books SO much! I'm with you two- I had to take a breather to get my thoughts together as Keira was making me frustrated! I really hope there is a third book!