Nora's Reviews > Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

I purchased this book from Target without knowing anything about what it's about. I think it might've been partly because of the cover and partly an impulse buy.

Everything, Everything is a book about a girl named Maddie, who has a disease that prevents her from leaving her well-insulated house. If she leaves her house, she can die. She meets a boy, Olly, who moves in next door and falls in love with him.

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was easy-to-read, lightly suspenseful, and engaging especially with the drawings, charts and etc throughout the book. I liked the character of Maddie, who seemed like a stable, down-to-earth, brave teenager in spite of her situation. My favorite part of the book was the plot twist which I really didn't see coming. My least favorite part is the instalove but then again they are teenagers with hormones and all that. Also, I think it wasn't too much about their relationship but mostly about Maddie's situation.

I would recommend this book to whoever wants an easy-to-read book about not only romance but a little more substance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything, Everything.

August 3, 2017 – Started Reading