Donna (BLHmistress)'s Reviews > Awakened

Awakened by Ednah Walters

Sep 13, 2011

Read in September, 2011

How many times do I have to kick myself lately for not reading some books sooner than I have? I started reading this book last night and didn't go to bed til I was finished so yes ladies and gentlemen it was another late late night(I swear I keep vampire hours).

Can you just imagine finding out all your life you believe it was one thing to only find out it's actually another? I honestly couldn't blame Lil for feeling the way she did at the beginning and what struck me was how much I could relate to her feeling like an outcast due to all her moving around her whole life.

Bran, I loved how Ednah wrote him at first I thought I liked them then wasn't sure then of course I fell in the love with the character and actually was angry at the treatment he received by the other guardian trainees.

This book had all the elements for a making of a good book, a fantastic storyline that mixed well with the backstory that needed to be told. There was a few 'I didn't see that coming moments ' which is another thing I like unpredictability.

Only thing I didn't like was that it ended. So if you love Angels, Demons with a sweet love story mixed in. This book is for you. I highly recommend this book to any paranormal lover.

Rated actually 4.5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awakened.