kariny v's Reviews > Omega

Omega by Jus Accardo

Aug 04, 2017

bookshelves: 2017-challenge, arcs

*4.5 STARS-I RECEIVED A FREE ARC FROM ENTANGLED TEEN IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*
Noah used to be Cade's best friend in his dimension and after his sister, Kori, died, he's been skipping through dimensions hell bent on revenge. In every dimension he's managed to fight the pull he felt towards each of the Ash's but in this dimension, this Ash is different. There's more then just attraction  and off the charts chemistry-there's an actual connection!

We did see quite a few characters from book 1 but I have to admit I loved this book much more! OMG the chemistry between Noah and Ash JUST WOW!

I also felt that the interactions in the book had much more depth in the first book. In book 1 we had Cade falling in love with Kori after his Kori died in another dimension but in Book 2, we had the same situation but in a brotherly aspect and that's why I loved Noah's character so much! After his sister's death (Dead Kori-the one who Cade loved before-i know it's confusing :3) Noah is completely broken and when he meets Kori (the living one) you could see how tormented he was because he was trying so hard not to get close to her in case she died like all the other Koris'. But then he starts to feel that brotherly connection with her and slowly slowly he starts to hesitantly get close to her and OMG MY HEART!

I really really liked Noah in Book 1 but I friggin LOVED HIM in this book! He's just hilarious, and hot and awesome and-UGH HE'S EVERYTHING!

"Cade joked that the universe didn't need two of me, and he was right. When it came to perfection, obviously two wasn't nearly enough."

Ash was feisty feisty!! I think I actually liked her more than Kori! Ash had her own Noah but after he mysteriously dies and she's blamed for the murder she meets Noah, but could he be her match?

I can't wait to read the third instalment in this series! Great characters, great world building and amazing plot twists!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

August 3, 2017 – Started Reading