Poulami's Reviews > Omega

Omega by Jus Accardo

25272029
Aug 06, 2017

bookshelves: romance, sci-fi, young-adult

Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I usually forget most details about a first book in a series till the 2nd one comes out but for this series, I remember pretty much everything. And like the first one, this book didn't disappoint and I had a hard time putting this book down. You can read my review of book 1: Infinity, here.

After the incident which left Kori's cuff linked to Dylan, Cade and Noah join the ride to catch Dylan who won't stop killing every Kori he finds in every dimension and gets his revenge and won't stop until he finds Ava. They need to find her before he does. During these journeys, Noah has noticed one thing, in every dimension, he is with someone named Ash and when they get stuck on a particular one, the Ash from that planet is something else, their chemistry is explosive from the very start and getting involved with someone means inviting more danger but when they learn about a mysterious project known as Omega, things are about to get more tricky for them.

The first book in this series, Infinity was narrated from Cade and Kori's perspective but this book is narrated from Noah, Kori's brother and from Ash's perspective which was a refreshing change though I loved Cade And Kori! Cade, Kori and Noah have only one target in mind, that is to catch Dylan before he kills more Koris but he can't shake off the fact that one girl is his constant in every dimension. The plot was interesting from the very start. One thing or the other kept happening due to which I wasn't bored for even a second. More characters are introduced in this book and my main curiosity was about the mysterious project Omega. And when we finally get to know the truth about Omega, it blew my mind! I mean seriously, the Cora of the dimension was seriously so evil and mean but I couldn't believe she could get down to that level!

I loved to see the whole gang present in this book. Although I definitely wanted more of Cade and Kori, I wasn't complaining because the chemistry between Noah and Ash was undeniable! Whatever little moments they shared, their chemistry was crystal clear. I wanted moooore of them but the situations they got into were highly unsuitable for romance so yeah, I understand. Ash was blamed for killing this dimension's Noah when actually that wasn't the case and of course, Omega had to be involved. I definitely enjoyed the mysterious aspect of this book and it was maintained well throughout the book.

Overall, Omega was a great read! The plot was pretty enjoyable and executed neatly. The characters were fun and witty and I loved reading about them. I especially loved the romance between Noah and Ash. The writing was smooth and easy to read and it was fast paced. After how everything ended in this book, I sooo can't wait to see what happens next!

Recommend it?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

August 2, 2017 – Started Reading