Zili's Reviews > Fearless

Fearless by Jennifer   Jenkins

bookshelves: arc, drama, dystopian-ya, fantasy-ya, series, ya

FEARLESS follows on from the previous two instalments NAMELESS and CLANLESS and is not a standalone.

I'm going to keep this as vague as possible, and yes, I'm aware this is a strange thing to write in a review, but I'm really concerned about not including any spoilers. I don't want to ruin any of the action or romance.

Oh the drama! We jump right back into the action with Zo and Gryph. Gryphon is facing a terrible fate and a rapidly decreasing decline. He's also not about to blab about whats going on if he can help it and as always keeps things pretty close to his chest. I wanted him to realise that he doesn't have to fix everything all the time and to know how much he means to Zo and the others.

Zo has her own problems with the big bad to defeat and a deal to keep. She's something of a reluctant leader who has found herself as a central figure in the revolution *ahem* war against the Ram. I kept chanting to myself "Don't be a pawn. Don't be a pawn!" as I really didn't want to see any more people using her.

Jennifer Jenkins always manages to keep the pace and tension so that I never felt bored. Although I have to admit there were a few moments when I was extremely concerned about what was going to happen next. The feels!

I'm a big fan of this series but was particularly nervous about reading FEARLESS because I wasn't sure where Jenkins was going to take the story - I'm still not over the Tris in Allegiant saga. I was desperate for my favs to make it through the final battle and for Zo and Gryphon to find their HEA. I'm going to leave it right there and finish my review by commenting on how much I've enjoyed the series particularly Jenkins's detailed world building, clans and the nameless alike.

4 - 4.5 Stars in my Sky!

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fearless.

Finished Reading