Sarah Dale's Reviews > Mondays with You

Mondays with You by K.J. Lewis

I love K.J's books and this was one of my favourites. If you have read some of her other books then you will know most of the characters but if you haven't then don't worry you will want to after devouring this hot sexy goodness.

This is such a beautiful story of two souls that have destined to be together but after being separated through no control of theirs they are finally reunited 10 years on. This is such an emotionally charged story, I was totally gripped from start to finish. Its a great tale of friendship, loyalty, family, guilt, passion, heartbreak, abuse, recovery, passion and love.

What is better then 1 hot sexy alpha male but 2! West and Blake were both leading different lives and what happens between them is quite the surprise. The banter between them is witty and the chemistry is so smoking hot that it left me kindle steaming.

Secrets between them are revealed and its quite the emotional journey with these two. I loved how you got flashbacks into their childhood and events that lead up to where they are now, my heart broke for both of them, they had to deal with things that kids should never have dealt with.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review from the author and The Next Step PR

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mondays with You.

August 1, 2017 – Started Reading